Company Law Matters
Thinking of forming a company does not sound as herculean as meeting with company formation challenges. Like many, if uncertainty of where to start, when to start are far more greater than going through legal formalities of setting businesses, hearing from experts at Rao & Emmar can help purposefully.
Once you have finally made up your mind to head start a business, an important key consideration here is to find and finalise:
- Where to set up?
- What type of organization to be formed?
- What is the procedure for setting the same?
- What are pre-set up actions?
- What are post- set up actions?
For complete assistance on all company law matters, bank upon us and reap benefits, ensure profitability and achieve desired goals.
Company law matters consultancy services facilitates:
- Advisory on formation of company in India, viz, Private Limited, Public Limited, Subsidiary Co.
- Handling establishment of new company
- Government Co., Joint Venture Co., Holding Co., Foreign Co., etc.
- Assistance on all matters related with Registrar of Companies & Company Law Board
- Maintenance & compliance of Statutory Records
- Advisory on Corporate laws, SEBI, FEMA and other allied laws
- Handling incorporation of new companies
- Providing assistance for mergers, amalgamation, absorption and external reconstruction schemes
- Drafting / reviewing agreements deeds and other incidental documents connected with corporate matters
- Securing approvals from FIPB, RBI, taxation authorities, etc.
- Registration of trademarks, patents and advising on Intellectual property matters.
Navigating the challenges of setting up business in India not solemnly withhold plenty of opportunities but also make the entire set-up lengthy, cumbersome and tiresome.
Like many, if you too are dubious to set your preference, get customized solutions for all your business set-up problems and obtain instant solutions to all your company formation needs.
Company incorporation procedure:
- Obtaining directors identification number for the directors
- Applying for digital signatures for director
- Making application for name approval of company
- Filing incorporation papers with Registrar of companies
- Preparing Memorandum and articles of association and paying stamp duty on the same
- Help obtain approval for the proposed name of the Company from the ROC
- Facilitate drawing up the Memorandum of Association and payment of Government duty
- Assist drawing up the Articles of Association and payment of Government duty
- Facilitate getting a procurement of an office premises for registration
- Help making payment of registration fee to the ROC
- Help obtain certificate of commencement of business from the ROC (in case of a public company)
- Help obtain PAN from the Income Tax Department
- Registration of service tax, VAT, sales tax, excise duty, custom duty etc
Types of business entities advice available with us:
- Private limited company
- Public limited company
- Unlimited company
- Limited liability partnership
- Sole proprietorship
- Liaison office
- Project office
- Branch office
- Joint venture company
- Subsidiary company